Billiard Shift Knob

This is a discussion on Billiard Shift Knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone know where I can get one like this? Or if it would fit on the wrx, I think it ...

Billiard Shift Knob

Anyone know where I can get one like this? Or if it would fit on the wrx, I think it looks really cool. Thanks everyone.

http://www.blowbyracing.com/5blbibashkn.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the cobb knob has a similar look and feel minus the glossy look and no shift pattern on it. I have one on my 10 wrx and i had one on my 09 mazdaspeed 3, loved it

**__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

I dont have a 6 speed though

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Your shift knob uses a M12x1.25 thread. Look for a universal one or something made for that.
    Last edited by brfatal; 08-17-2010 at 11:47 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    http://store.lathewerks.com/

They can make pretty much anything you want.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    http://store.lathewerks.com/

They can make pretty much anything you want.
    +1 for lathewerks.
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Honust92 View Post
    Hello I feelt like doing this thread so hi
    I felt like doing you!

****ing spam
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equalling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accomodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at [Phone Number]. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly, etc.

BRFATAL

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equalling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accomodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at [Phone Number]. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly, etc.

BRFATAL

Copied from spam of your own?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Dear Sir:

Yours truly, etc.

BRFATAL
    reported
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Dear Sir:

yada yada garbage

Yours truly, etc.

BRFATAL

so you're the one who's been e-mailing me
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Copied from spam of your own?
    Dear kind Sir or Madam,

Does this indicate that you wish to take part in this monetary transfer? One is happiest day if you would oblige. We promise expediated time in this transaction.

Best Wishes,

BRFATAL

I Support ClubWRX
    Dear kind Sir or Madam,

Does this indicate that you wish to take part in this monetary transfer? One is happiest day if you would oblige. We promise expediated time in this transaction.

Best Wishes,

BRFATAL
    You know the language of Nigerian scams all too well ...
    Mods & Pics