Install rear speakers...how do I get the door panel off?

This is a discussion on Install rear speakers...how do I get the door panel off? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, So I want to install speakers in my rear doors but have never taken the door panels off this ...

Install rear speakers...how do I get the door panel off?

Hi,

So I want to install speakers in my rear doors but have never taken the door panels off this car. I have on several other vehicles but wondered if the doors had any trick to them.

I noticed even stock speakers make the door handles vibrate. any fixes any1 knows of?

Last should I dyno mat behind each speaker? or can that wait you think?

2010 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not sure about the door panels in ur car but there are 2 screws and those plastic clips that hold my panels on. as far as the dynomat goes. thats really up to you. i am sure it will help hold some of the sound in your car and even help keep some out. but its a few extra pounds of added weight. so thats for u to decide. not a lot of solid info for u but just some things to think about.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    There's a screw inside the grip, and I think another one once that part comes out. Then it just pops off.

I should note, there's no reason to be upgrading the rear door speakers unless you have already upgraded the HU, front door speakers, and probably added a sub. Even then I would amp the front door speakers and maybe even install rear deck speakers before bothering with the rear doors.