STi shift boot part number?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi shift boot part number? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was just wondering if anyone knew the part number for an STi shift boot. I'm going to buy one ...

STi shift boot part number?

i was just wondering if anyone knew the part number for an STi shift boot. I'm going to buy one for my 02, and i believe it should fit just fine right?...i have the STi shifter...

i couldnt seem to find it on google, and have no idea where else to look...thanks
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

according to mitchells, it's oem part #92123FE200, $98.68. this is the part # for the 2005 6mt you have listed in your signature

before you purchase, make sure it fits. i dont know if it has to do with the shifter itself or the center console you are attaching it to.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Quote Originally Posted by dbya rx View Post
    according to mitchells, it's oem part #92123FE200, $98.68. this is the part # for the 2005 6mt you have listed in your signature

before you purchase, make sure it fits. i dont know if it has to do with the shifter itself or the center console you are attaching it to.
    thanks

yea i wasnt sure about the center console i think they are different. Does anyone else know about this???
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

call a dealership parts dept, give then your vin# and the part # that you want to purchase, and ask them if it will fit
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Quote Originally Posted by dbya rx View Post
    call a dealership parts dept, give then your vin# and the part # that you want to purchase, and ask them if it will fit
    thanks but those dealership people dont really know too much about fitment. They just know what part is what number with the help of a computer. Ive been through it before with my speed sensor. Im getting the shiftboot from a friend who knows a guy that gets OEM parts for cheap. (dont know how?....whether stolen or wholesale...)
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.