08 wrx sat/nav?

This is a discussion on 08 wrx sat/nav? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have the stock sat/nav/gps that came with the premiun pkg on my 08 wrx and I can find hardly ...

08 wrx sat/nav?

I have the stock sat/nav/gps that came with the premiun pkg on my 08 wrx and I can find hardly any info on it. I have heard that it is a Kenwood, although that is not on the unit. I want to upgrade the gps maps. The person I spoke to at Subaru was no help. They have no support or info. I have searched this forum and cannot find anything. Maybe I am using the wrong search terms? I dont even know the model number of the unit. I guess I just like my toys. If anyone could help I would appreciare it. Thanks, Johnny

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

a little help...

Try the link below and scroll through discussions at the bottom..that should help, if all else fails contact kenwood since it is definitly a kenwood setup...

http://blogs.insideline.com/roadtest...the-money.html

Same question. I just wanted to find a torrent with the latest update, but I guess this stuff isn't popular enough. I sure as hell ain't paying $200+ for a maps update DVD when I have the most accurate maps available (Google Nav on Android) for free