What car stereo?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What car stereo? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites for car stereos. I want a multimedia kind of like ...

What car stereo?

hey I was wondering if anyone knew any good sites for car stereos. I want a multimedia kind of like the clarian max973hd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6F2...eature=related

If anyone knows some websites where I can get something like that, and would fit in a 2002 wrx that would be great.
    bugeye !

pm me if you need custom vinlys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Amazon has anything and almost everything usually.

I usually buy their factory refurbish stuff which is as new but considerably less expensive. Never an issue.
    02redwagone on Nasioc

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I would read lots of reviews to figure out the specific model you want, then search google shopping for the best price.

just installed a Pionner FH-P8000BT(on my 02 wrx wagon). its awesome man. has everything i needed

You can refer to Crutchfield.com for a lot of stuff. Also you can refer to bigger retail store sites like Best Buy.

One thing I was doing also, was checking out the brand sites (Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, Eclipse[Fujitsubo], Clarion, etc) to get an idea on their current models. They will be able to provide the best specs and may even have demos.

Another good thing, take the models you research on the brand sites and go to CNet.com and see if they have a demo/review video of them. I did this when I bought my Pioneer Avic-D3 a few years back.

Any standard Double-DIN unit should fit in your WRX.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.