Interior guage install
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Interior guage install within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, very interested into installing the boost guages. Any recomendations on brands I should buy? Also any links onthe installation ...

Interior guage install

Hey,
    very interested into installing the boost guages. Any recomendations on brands I should buy? Also any links onthe installation or even better explanations?
    Thanks, Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    How much cash are you willing to spend? I got a mechanical Prosport boost gauge for less than $40 and it works good. Prosport aren't the highest quality gauges, but they're good for the price, and I don't know how you would mess up a mechanical boost gauge.

Some of the better brands are Defi, Autometer, Omori.. the only main brand I would really stay away from is Glowshift.

yea thats a good price range for me. how would i go about installing those? pictures work best for my understanding ha

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Well.. it comes with instructions. You run the vacuum line from the intake manifold, through the firewall, to where ever the gauge is going(no kinks). The illumination for my gauges just runs from the illumination fuse on in the interior fuse box.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.