Subaru WRX Forum banner

Armrest Extension and Aux Cubby

999 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  scoobyrex07 
#1 ·
Hey guys. This is my first post on the forum and I really needed some info on this so any help is appreciated.

First off, I was looking into buying the armrest extension for my 2007 WRX model number J2010FE030 because of the extra storage compartment. I have an Avic D3 and I have run my ipod cable into the center console, but it takes up the (already limited) space. I was thinking the little compartment could be good to store my ipod in there. The default picture (http://subaruproparts.com/images/05extension.jpg) makes it look very high, but I wanted to see some actual pics of it. If anyone has this exact armrest extension could you please post some pics of it, opened and closed of all compartments, and if you think a wire could be run there.

Also, when I got my wrx, it had the little aux port right next to the power outlet, but because i have an aftermarket head unit, i no longer needed it and pulled it out. Now i have this hole and i cant use that area. My brother has a 2007 2.5i and his has a little cubby in that exact spot, and I've been looking around on trying to get that somehow, but I haven't really found anything. If anyone knows where i could get that, i'd really appreciate it.

Sorry for the long post.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.