Subaru Shock sensor (alarm upgrade)

This is a discussion on Subaru Shock sensor (alarm upgrade) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a shock sensor that was made back in 2002 and I was wondering if I could add it ...

Subaru Shock sensor (alarm upgrade)

I have a shock sensor that was made back in 2002 and I was wondering if I could add it to my car. I followed the directions but I couldn't find the connector under my glove box that I needed to plug it in. Anyone know if they might have changed the connections on my 06 wrx?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You could take a look at the installation manuals for Subaru accessories. I can't remember the web address but they are out there somewhere and show how to install everything step by step. Also, keep in mind that you'll likely have to go to the dealership to get it activated if it does indeed work with your '06.

Yeah, I don't think it will work. It pretty much just plugs in to a connect that should all ready be there but it isn't there. Oh well! Maybe I can pass it off to someone else!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide