Oem Sub Size
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Oem Sub Size within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Searching all over I cannot find the size specs for the OEM under-seat sub for my08+ WRX. Want to stick ...

JT7

Oem Sub Size

Searching all over I cannot find the size specs for the OEM under-seat sub for my08+ WRX. Want to stick a smaller 2 channel amp there and figure if I can find something similar in size it would make it very easy to hide and mount. Any one have the W x H X D ??

Thanks
    -JT
    2010 Obsidian Black 5 Door
    - Stink Eye Mob #190

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I dunno about the OEM sub, but I know the Boss Audio BASS600 fits nicely under the seat:

Height (inches): 2.8 inches
    Width (inches): 9.8 inches
    Depth (inches): 13.7 inches

JT7
    Cool - thanks for the info. Anything smaller should be fine. Just worried about the kids kicking it or actually losing much foot space.
    2010 Obsidian Black 5 Door
    - Stink Eye Mob #190

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, the back seat seems extra small when you can't fit your feet under the seats anymore.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.