glow shift gauges?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on glow shift gauges? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; what do you guys think of them not as good as deyi but hella cheaper. Are glow shift gauges any ...

glow shift gauges?

what do you guys think of them not as good as deyi but hella cheaper. Are glow shift gauges any good?worth the money or no

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I honestly haven't heard any good things about glowshift. When it comes to gauges I would t cheap out. Having a gauge that is cheap and doesn't read properly is just as bad ad not having any gauge at all.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06
    Having a gauge that is cheap and doesn't read properly is just as bad ad not having any gauge at all.
    I'd take it one step further; having an inaccurate gauge is worse than no gauge at all.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Last edited by scoobidoo; 03-27-2010 at 12:50 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobidoo
    they cant be that bad here are the ones im looking at some people swear by them
    They've been given a nickname (remove one letter from the name and say it) for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobidoo
    i have no idea why these urls is posting it that way
    Our forum adds text (whatever the page title is) to give more information about the link you're about to click. If nothing else, it's great for accessibility.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobidoo View Post
    they cant be that bad here are the ones im looking at some people swear by them
    then purchase them and let us know if you like them. it seems like you've already made up your mind

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

i actually just bought a set of glowshift gauges. and the volts and boost work.. buy 10 feet vacuum hose before you go to install the hose they give you won't reach.. also the oil pressure sender adapter( $30) doesn't quit fit, and when i made it fit it shot oil everywhere. took about 2 days to get them all wired up and everything they like nice and all but im pissed about the adapter piece and the vacuum hose they give you. and if you buy the kit they give you like 3 foot wires wich are worythless anyway. just my personal experience hope this helps

Registered User silverbullet207's Avatar
    I have their Boost gage and the SOB sticks!! Im looking into getting new......
    ** Hawk-Eye Alliance #513 **
    '06 WRX Stage 2

If you want a cheap accurate gauge get the Autometer ultra-lite or the ultra-lite II, they are accurate and inexpensive. Only thing that sucks about them is they are kinda hard to see in the dark but if you can find a really bright bulb they'll work even better!
    Hawk-eye Alliance #156

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.