MOMO Shift Knobs...Do they fit?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MOMO Shift Knobs...Do they fit? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I'm wanting to buy a MOMO shift knob but can't find any information as to whether or not it ...

Question MOMO Shift Knobs...Do they fit?

So I'm wanting to buy a MOMO shift knob but can't find any information as to whether or not it will fit on my 2010 WRX shifter. Currently it is the stock shifter. Please help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    if the thread pattern matches up, you shouldnt really have a problem.

show us the exact one you are looking at

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Picture of Desired Shift Knob

Here is the one I want to get.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Unfortunately a picture doesn't really help in this situation. Do you have a link to the site where you're looking at it? The thread pattern is what we need to find out

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Most Momo's will "fit", but that's using the supplied adapter and set screw method. If it's not a direct thread match, I'd look for something else. Nothing worse than having the knob suddenly spin around in your hand.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

momo website

The website is actually just the momo website. Just go to www.momo.com and then at the top right corner click on the link for the English version of the website. Then just look under shift knobs and you can narrow your search to black shift knobs and you should be able to find it.
    Last edited by frankalvarez; 03-25-2010 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.