Seat Covers

This is a discussion on Seat Covers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I have a WRB Hatch. I'm trying to decide on color and material for my seat covers. The two ...

Seat Covers

So I have a WRB Hatch. I'm trying to decide on color and material for my seat covers. The two options for material is neoprene(Think wetsuit) or "leatherette" I assume it acts and feels like leather.

As far as colors they both come trimmed down the sides in black but the interior strip is where the variety comes in. I considering either charcoal for a subtle look or blue to match the car. I don't want to be too obnoxious with the blue, I already have floormats with some blue on them, and I'd like to do the floor light kit at some point.

The shapes in these pics don't matter, the covers would be fitted to my seat design.

Blue Leather

Blue Neoprene

Charcoal Neoprene

There is apparently a charcoal leather option but it doesn't have a preview image.
    2010 Blue WRX Premium
    2001 A4 1.8T Quattro
    2002 Cavalier (destroyed)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What company? Wet Okole makes good stuff, and they're very popular with a lot of my offroading buddies. I've sat in them, although I can't comment on how grippy they are as far as keeping you planted in your seat, that's where cloth really shines.

There are options for piping colours. You could always get blue piping, rather than an entire panel, so it's not so in your face.

Wet Okole
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Seat Covers Unlimited, I just found them through google. Thanks for the link I like that site much better, doesn't look as shady.
    2010 Blue WRX Premium
    2001 A4 1.8T Quattro
    2002 Cavalier (destroyed)