carbon fiber parts :)

This is a discussion on carbon fiber parts :) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok so i just rolled my wrx...bravo right?.... anyways, i figured i might as well do it right and replace ...

carbon fiber parts :)

ok so i just rolled my wrx...bravo right?.... anyways, i figured i might as well do it right and replace everything with carbon fiber... only parts i cant find are a front bumper, rear spoiler, and rear bumper....any help locating these? its an 03 wagon by the way...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cant help with the parts, just want to know how you rolled it.

Sorry! Hope you get it fixed soon!
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX - FP 68HTA'd
    2007 Honda Civic Si (Stock) - Traded it for ^^^

Blobeye Syndicate #728

Ive seen some c-west style CF wings on vividracing and another couple sites. I have seibon hood and trunk because mine had hail damage but i just left it wingless and i gotta say, i dig the wingless look. Sorry bout the car i rolled the one in my avatar at about 95mph with no seatbelt, me and my buddy were perfectly fine. My beautiful 05 sti with a 3 month old paintjob was totalled.

Chris
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    ^Why were you going 95 in the 1st place?

i was just coming around a corner half asleep after getting a gallon of milk... totally lame story

you could try siebon i know they have the hood frontfront fenders, doors and rear hatch. if you go on the site they will give you a list of all the near by dealers. your gonna pay some cash to get siebon but its good quality and they have everything to make your wagon almost full carbon. good luck with the build
    Last edited by ricky-bobby; 02-26-2010 at 11:49 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Since the car is having difficulty staying upright I would not downgrade the body components for the sake of (at best questionable...) looks. I'd stick with OEM components as after all, those are the components that have been designed for the car by the best Subaru builder in the world (Subaru themselves...) and those are the components that have been crash tested.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    95% of the carbon parts out there are junk. I know we rebuilt a Subi with them. I'll never install another Seibon Hood. What a hunk of Junk. $750-$1000 and you get a "beauty" piece of carbon glued to a fiberglass substructure if you could call it that. At 75 the damn thing smiles at you even with hood pins. And I'd bet you the Seibon hood is heavier than the factory aluminum one. The rear hatches are an absolute ripoff in carbon IMO. If you want a Body kit, The C-West one fits OK and honestly just OK at best. Prepare to Fab a bunch of small brackets. And if you do buy a body kit, make sure to buy one built from PFRP.

IMO these guys are legit and make great Carbon parts. Several of the site supporting vendors carry their stuff.

APR Performance - APR Projects
    Last edited by 06wrx4me; 02-26-2010 at 04:43 PM.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE