WRX losing some weight

This is a discussion on WRX losing some weight within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Took the spare tire out and cleaned out any accessories out and on top of that trying to do the ...

WRX losing some weight

Took the spare tire out and cleaned out any accessories out and on top of that trying to do the driver mod of losing weight. Any other descent things to take out?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    See BigSky's thread on building his grocery getter. There are subframes to be removed or modded etc. and ways to shift weight along the chassis for better balance, but as far as the interior itself goes I'd leave it alone frankly.

The driver mod is excellent. I can't think of a mammal species that's been tested and has not shown increased life expectancy with decreased caloric intake.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC