Please help green to red !

This is a discussion on Please help green to red ! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello found all the help I need to make my 2004 wrx (non STI) dash and all aux lights red. ...

Please help green to red !

Hello found all the help I need to make my 2004 wrx (non STI) dash and all aux lights red. Took my car all apart and know how to sand the main board ect... Small problem I just need a good site to buy red bulbs to replace all my white bulbs. I took off the green bulb condoms but rather buy red bright bulbs than put on red light condoms. I would even put on the red light condoms but no one here sells those either. Can someone please give me a site or place to buy these and the correct amp and size i need. Thanks for all your help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Whoa!ShutItDown's Avatar
    Autolumination.com sells tons of different colored bulbs for cars.

This Nasioc thread may have some useful info for you

And this seems like a really good service. I hope you get yours working, post pics if you do

Found Them

Ok I finally found the correct covers. I will get to work on the entire interior color change. I should be done at the end of next week I will post pics !