What do you other Subaru owners think?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What do you other Subaru owners think? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Clarion NX409 Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com I can this for 489 with the install kit (harness and dash kit)... Im ...

What do you other Subaru owners think?

Clarion NX409 Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

I can this for 489 with the install kit (harness and dash kit)...

Im looking to get that garmin off my window...

Any other DDins that are are GPS enabled (not ready enabled) in that price range you would recommend over this one? Trying to stay on a bit of a budget here...
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    Clarion NX409 Navigation receiver at Crutchfield.com

I can this for 489 with the install kit (harness and dash kit)...

Im looking to get that garmin off my window...

Any other DDins that are are GPS enabled (not ready enabled) in that price range you would recommend over this one? Trying to stay on a bit of a budget here...
    That is definitely a decent price for GPS. Have you used one of these units? From the couple double din DVD players I have had in my vehicles I've learned that the software interface is one of the biggest factors to consider--each HU has it's own unexpected quirks. However, you're covered on this one since it is Crutchfield--they'll take it back if you're not happy and I'm pretty sure they pay for return shipping. I'd give it a go if it has all the features you want.

Just my $0.02

well i wont be getting it from crutchfeild they want to much for it... Im going to another company, that link just seemed easiest so you guys know what im talking about.

I wanted a kenwood since they use garmin firmware for the gps and the UI is smoother... But kenwoods with built in GPS are twice that price.
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.