2009 Gauge mounting
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2009 Gauge mounting within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; anyone ever consider or do the HKS Camp 2 since there is no easy place for gauges in the newer ...

2009 Gauge mounting

anyone ever consider or do the HKS Camp 2 since there is no easy place for gauges in the newer WRXs. Ive done it on mine and it was easy and cheaper than buying abunch of gauges and having ugly mounts all over the place. easy OBD2 plug in.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmm., where would you put the monitor? a double din with an av input? also the camp 2 doesnt measure mechanical boost, if boost at all... That hook up is another 150 or so dollars...

does this system log data? then it may be worth it but 500 (650 for boost) is alot for just viewing what your computer is already monitoring... You can do rom raider and get the same effect for a lot less money...

EDIT- What exactly is it your wanting to monitor?
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

No it doesn't log data. And yes I use a pioneer ddin headunit to view. For me fo far it's just a data view of speed rev w.temp battery A/F airflow throttle pos. And a few others. Ya the gown side is no boost until u buy a seperate harness. But it's clean and on the 09 there isn't any nice pods out for gauges. The money I would have spent to get all these gauges of course except the rev speed ext. Would have cost more. I work for a vompony that is a distr gor hks do my price was a lot less. I just wasn't sure if anyone had ever looked into this camp2 unit.

where is my employee pricing at?
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

I'm not sure but keep looking. I however do know were mine is. Just joking. Man if I could help I would. Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.