Quick blobeye question

This is a discussion on Quick blobeye question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My plastic plate near my accelerator is loose And I cant seem to find the 2 things that hold it ...

Quick blobeye question

My plastic plate near my accelerator is loose And I cant seem to find the 2 things that hold it on. I went to the hardware store and tried a zillion nuts but none seem to have the right pitch for the bolt : (

Any help? Can anyone look on their cars and help me out?

Thanks-Dave

As you can see the one thats on there is just chillin...the pitch isnt right so it wont tighten : / or ill cross thread
    D-$

Blobeye '05

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No one can just take a quick look @ their car and tell me what holds these things on real quick?

plz
    D-$

Blobeye '05

ah...um im not to sure if the hardware store will have what you need..the dealer might stock them..and they cant be more than a few bucks..there basically a little cover with a threaded portion protruding out of the backside..that threads onto the "bolt".. the only pic I could find was here..It kind of looks similar to the clip in Step 37 with a threaded portion on the backside... DIY: WRX carpet and V4 seats - RS25.com: Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community
    Last edited by EvoEatr; 10-25-2009 at 01:04 PM.

so just hit up the dealership and ask em? Ty :P

-Dave
    D-$

Blobeye '05