2009 dash mod ;-) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2009 dash mod ;-) within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by slobo7x I did this on my Audi S4, it turned out great. It's cheap and it just ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by slobo7x View Post
    I did this on my Audi S4, it turned out great. It's cheap and it just take a little time to do:
    Carbon Fiber Fabric Picture Thread - Audizine Forums
    Looks nice! I've seen this done to a few Chargers also and like it. If I had the $ the RS4 would be mine!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Guero View Post
    The silverish part of the interior does seem like it would be really easy to paint. Would be a bold move though...

Wood grain is ghetto fabulous.
    Dunno.. wouldn't be that bad depending onthe color used. If you and I were to use body color (obsidian black) it would look pretty sick.. but on a red or wrb car.. mmm.. not so sure. Personally I'd love to paint mine body color but one big thing holds me back. Chips and scratches. The natural plastic is pretty durable .. especially around the door handles. Paint that area and the risk of it getting nicked up and looking like doodoo becomes a sharp reality.

not only that but from what I've seen of the car so far it would probably be a royal pita to remove all of those panels.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

OP.. that is horrible.
    '05 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Mods
    '02 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX (sold)
    '94 Subaru Legacy Wagon L (daily)
    '90 Toyota Supra Turbo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.