Hey guys I am looking for a gauge pod. I just want a boost gauge. Not concerned about anything else right now. I know what gauge I want its a 52mm autometer gs. But I cant figure out what kind of gauge pod I want.
I think I would really like one that replaces the top part of the steering column but I cant find one.
I dont want anything that would obscure my sight of the road or my gauge cluster in the car.

I know im picky but really would appreciate you guys help.