All Weather Mats?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on All Weather Mats? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So after having my 2009 rex for 3 or so weeks, the mats are already starting to wear. I wanted ...

All Weather Mats?

So after having my 2009 rex for 3 or so weeks, the mats are already starting to wear.

I wanted to get all weather mats when i bought it - however, the parts store was closed on the saturday I bought the car. CRAP!

So I'm trying to determine if the subbie ones are much better then the $20 off brand ones from Target.

Does anyone have pics of the subbie mats? I'd like to see what they look like. Also - what do they cost? I couldn't find the $ on subaru's website.

Thanks
    2009 WRX 5 door White - "wht out"
    1998 VW Passat 1.8T Black - blown engine
    1988 Porsche 944 Black - sold
    1999 Honda CBR 600 - sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    The genuine subaru ones will probably fit better than the generic ones from Target.

I bought mine used off craigslist for like $30. A must have for the winter months, IMO.

https://www.chaplinssubarugenuinepar...oducts_id=1277

There you go, I would say go for the ones from Subaru, I have them for my 05 and I like them.

the subaru all weather mats are really nice. I paid $40 from the dealer for all 4.
    2004 WRX WRBlue 4EAT (my wifes car)

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i paid 15 for my generic ones from autozone & cut them to fit. they're not too ugly & have lasted 3 years lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    I hated the all weather subaru mats. BUT, I traveled between the desert and colorado a lot, and saw anywhere from 130 degrees ambient temps (probably 150 in the car) down to 20 below zero.... So they cracked pretty quickly. I've heard from others though that they liked them a lot. Just throwing 2 cents in
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    i paid 15 for my generic ones from autozone & cut them to fit. they're not too ugly & have lasted 3 years lol
    Generics are the way to go. I think I paid $12 for mine 5 years ago and used them in 3 vehicles so far. They are soft rubber so no cracking issues even in temps well below zero (when I lived in ID) and hold snow and water quite well. No way I'd pay $47.55 + shipping, especially if others had problems with them.

CEO
    WeatherTech Vs. Subie Genuine, anybody have any opinions/experience? These are for an '07 btw.

This is my first post so it won't let me post the links, garrrr.

I swapped my regular worn WRX mats out for the Subaru Genuine all weather mats..The All Weather mats look SO MUCH BETTER..I am extremely happy..def. worth it...

My 09 came with the Winter Mats....they definetely fit perfectly and are easy to spray off when needed. Plus the Genuine Subaru mats have the Subaru logo nice and big on them.
    2009 SPT WRX.
    Cobb AccessPort Stage 2. Cobb Downpipe.
    Cobb Short Shift/Bushings. SPT Cat-Back.
    Perrin Turbo Inlet. HKS SSQV.
    6000k HIDs. Lamin-X Headlights & Tailights.
    Pioneer Nav, Bluetooth & Sirius.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    WeatherTech Vs. Subie Genuine, anybody have any opinions/experience? These are for an '07 btw.

This is my first post so it won't let me post the links, garrrr.
    The weathertech has more coverage, but you pay for it.

I guess it depends on how big of a mess you plan on making.

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post

i have an 07 wrx and bought the subie genuine mats.. at first i wasnt happy at all with them.. they were super stiff and wouldn't shape to the floor in the front.. the back seat mats fit pretty well but the front ones were a little smaller than the carpet ones that came with the car (especially the passenger mat which looks to be 2 or 3 inches two small)..

after getting over my initial unhappiness with the size and breaking them in for the last 2 weeks, im good to go.. in my last car i bought a set of $30 mats from target and they lasted me more than 2 years.. the only reason i bought the subie genuine ones is because they say subaru on them.. looking back i could have saved a few bucks and cut the target ones to fit perfect..
    07 wrx tr.. i finally got one
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #138

I just bought the SUBIE OEM rubber ones, they look and feel alot better then the stock impreza carpet ones, plus they hold water and dirt great, i got mine for $50 shipped off EBAY from a subaru parts seller.

I just bought the OEM all weather mats for my 09 from my local dealer for $58. He give me 10% off list to buy from him instead of the internet.

I got the all weather OEM mats at eBay and they fit well. The only thing is that on driver's side they tend to move a bit. I see it has 2 holes like for anchors or something, but these were not included.

So, anyone buying OEM had the anchors included? If not, what can be used or where may I find them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast