footwell lights

This is a discussion on footwell lights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; it says these were made for 08'/09' has anyone used them on the 07's? I'm sure it could be done ...

footwell lights

it says these were made for 08'/09' has anyone used them on the 07's? I'm sure it could be done just wanted some input...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

has anyone used what?
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

i'm asking if anyone has modded the light for an 07 sti? the footwell lights.....

do you have a link to the product you are asking about? or is it just a general question of if someone has replaced the footwell lights? personally i have not, i've seen neon kits for it but not like blue replacement bulbs or anything.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

They are referring to the footwell illumination kit for 08-09 the lights them self could be placed anywhere. But there are spots for them in these models also the kit is turned on by the headlight controller so I am not sure if that's different on prior models. You could just buy LEDs and splice them to wiring elsewhere no need to buy this kit.

ema
    Thanks.I didn't realize it at first. Well, I haven't. But I'll research on that.