Spraypainting...calling all panelbeaters
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spraypainting...calling all panelbeaters within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi all I need some help please, I have been wanting to learn to spray paint forever... to do small ...

Spraypainting...calling all panelbeaters

Hi all I need some help please,

I have been wanting to learn to spray paint forever... to do small things like bumpers etc.
    Would anyone that does this for a profession please help me to start off with some advice on what to buy and also some hints & tips please?

Thanks in advance!
    **__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If your going to be doing things like bumpers? I highly recomend that you get it done right, with actuall car paint and not cheap spray bomb that will crack, chip, flake ect at the first chance it gets
    Hey...Stop looking down here you pervert.

here, Car Touch up Paint,Spray Paint Cans. Automotive Paint by ExpressPaint.

this website has all you need to know how to's and DIY's. they sell quality paints in pints, touch up makers, and even in aerosal cans... which work well if you dont have a paint gun and air compressor. good luck with your painting.

also make sure you have you color code in hand when your searching for your paint.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

THANKS guys... yeah im keen on doing this the right way even if its the expensive way of getting the right tools, paints and practicing on bumpers,panels I source from junkyards.
    **__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.