subbage

This is a discussion on subbage within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have 2 12's in my wagon, but i decided to hook up 2 extra subs to it to see ...

subbage

i have 2 12's in my wagon, but i decided to hook up 2 extra subs to it to see how it sounded.

So i was wondering.... this for anyone who has a wagon becasue i dont know what the trunk in the sedan looks like... but the floor board that covers the spare tire couldnt you take the spare out and the styrofoam out and cut two holes in it and stick subs in the floor board. Of course you would have to seal the floor board up and id put some packing in it to. But i was ust thinking about that since i have 1 foot of trunk space. If anyone has done it let me know. thanks
    2004 WRX (currently driving)
    2000 Audi S4 APR tuned (sold)
    2002 WRX wagon ( sold )
    1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i did it in my 71 datsun 240 z but i made a "plug" out of some MDF board and mounted a single sub in it. then made a bolt that screwed into the spare tire hold down. ran it through the mdf and into the spare hold down to seal up the compartment. i also dyanmated the inside of the well to make the sound more solid. hope this helps