question about carpeting

This is a discussion on question about carpeting within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 02 WRX driver side carpet is trashed i was thinking of putting an STI carpet in and the rear ...

question about carpeting

My 02 WRX driver side carpet is trashed i was thinking of putting an STI carpet in and the rear seat bench from an 06 STI does anyone know if either of these will fit in my wrx it is a sedan? Any help would be greatly appreciated. And also i was looking to do some custom interior trim i was wondering what colors would look best on a blue rex i was thinking aluminum gloss or silver.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    yes it will match but it would look pretty weird if you had black front seats, blue carpet, black top half of the back seats & blue/black bottom half.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

thank u

Its the whole back seat not just the bottom half the bench i have blue and black seat covers to so it would look fine. Thanks for the answer i'm buying a cobb accessport before i do anything else and an invidia uppipe already got the TBE