Where can I buy door trim and other door parts?

This is a discussion on Where can I buy door trim and other door parts? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just had to fix my window on the drivers side door of my 2002 WRX because the motor pulled ...

Where can I buy door trim and other door parts?

I just had to fix my window on the drivers side door of my 2002 WRX because the motor pulled the bolts thou the metal door frame. Well while taking the door panel off I messed it up along with the window button panel. Does anyone know where I can buy new ones?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hellfire_barton View Post
    I just had to fix my window on the drivers side door of my 2002 WRX because the motor pulled the bolts thou the metal door frame. Well while taking the door panel off I messed it up along with the window button panel. Does anyone know where I can buy new ones?
    if your looking for some door accesories for your driver door. i have some here. i.e. door glass, motor w/ guides, door handle (WRB), locking mechanisms. send me a pm if your interested.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.