Fiberglass mold update 3 with pics!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Fiberglass mold update 3 with pics! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Most of you guys on here know that I'm working on fiberglass enclosures for the Subies. We have 4 of ...

Fiberglass mold update 3 with pics!

Most of you guys on here know that I'm working on fiberglass enclosures for the Subies. We have 4 of them ready for the mold making process and they're at our fiberglass subcontractor right now. They've started on them but are not done yet. Apparently they got behind on new tooling for a boat mold and that's delayed our enclosures. I'm trying to get them to you guys as soon as possible! This has also delayed our website from being done, since I need good pictures of the finished enclosures. At the beginning of the month I will become a vendor here and hopefully we will be able to start selling the enclosures soon after. There's going to be a total of 4 enclosures for the Subies, 2 for the wagon, and 2 for the sedan. Here's some pictures of the originals, couldn't find the 10" wagon version pics though. Will post them as soon as I find them.
    We're still under construction on our website but our install portfolio is up if you want to check it out. www.audiointegrations.net It's super low budget but it will have to work for now. Once I become a vendor here and have the website finished I'll be able to give you all the different options and prices. I'm really happy with the way their turning out. You guys are going to be getting an awesome enclosure with alot of different options to choose: with or without a sub, 10 or 12 inch models, and the ability to pick from a huge assortment of different materials and colors the flush trim ring will be finished in. We've even got a STI model trim ring with matching blue suede coming out. I'm going to try to figure out some form of a group buy for everybody here since you all have been very supportive and helpfull in the design process of these enclosures. I've really appreciated everybodies thoughts and ideas that I've recieved along the way and being patient in the design process. Sorry for the long post but wanted to get you updated on the progress!

WRX Sedan 12 inch model side view

WRX Sedan 10 inch model side view

WRX Sedan 10 inch model rear view

WRX Wagon 12 inch model side view

WRX Wagon 12 inch model rear view
    Last edited by Audio Integrations; 03-27-2006 at 08:52 PM.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That is so hawt bro! I think I've replied in all your threads. Can't wait to actually own one. You would laugh your arse off if you saw my current set up. (No I will not post pics)

2005 WRX Sedan
    2005 Honda CRF 50
    2003 Suzuki GSXR 600
    1994 Suzuki Sidekick (Beater)

how much do the 12 inch sedan enclosures sell for?
    04 wrx cutom 2 tone leather.

That is exactley what I am looking for for my wagon, PLEASE keep me informed when these are ready for sale!
    Stock or something close to it.....

Wow looks great! I can't wait until they're ready.
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

H4N
    Can;t Wait man, the blue suede trim for the STi sounds sweet!
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    ヲヲ http://www.autobonproductions.com ヲヲ
    ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

Sign me up for that...i was thinking about making one myself...but dont really have the time. Cant wait till they're for sale.. i will be buying one for sure!

cant wait
    Originally Posted by speedette
    You may 'think' that you are playing "devil's advocate", but you're really more like "negative nancy".

how about a model that fits in the trunk floor deck that retains the use of the spare? It would save me all the time involved in making a one off when i get the money for a stereo install.

cool enclosures

luke
    I just don't get this drifting thing, why would I spend money to put a car in the wall for a bunch of stupid 16 year olds with dreams of fast and Furious?

Grip or Die!

Blobeye Syndicate #17

Speaker Enclosure

Make mine a 10" for a 2006 WRX STI http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/images...es/thumbup.gif

I found the 10" wagon pics!

Well, one atleast
    I Found the 10 Inch WRX Wagon pics, just not in primer but you get the idea. Same basic layout as the 12 but a little shorter and the woofer sits back further.

WRX Wagon 10 inch model side view
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

how about dual enclosures...one for each side that would be teh sicknessssss!
    06 Protuned Stg2 WRB WRX
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #123

Quote Originally Posted by wrxintegrations
    I Found the 10 Inch WRX Wagon pics...
    you rock. *** subscribed & waiting anxiously ***
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

sub enclosure

very interested...please keep me in the loop on pricing and stuff..thanks

Talking

Looks good. Would like pricing and timing for a 12" wagon enclosure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.