Fiberglass mold update 3 with pics! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Fiberglass mold update 3 with pics! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by 02nighthawksi how about dual enclosures...one for each side that would be teh sicknessssss! +1...

Quote Originally Posted by 02nighthawksi
    how about dual enclosures...one for each side that would be teh sicknessssss!

+1
    I hate my WRX's stock horn....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

***subscribes***
    Scotty P

Quote Originally Posted by 02nighthawksi
    how about dual enclosures...one for each side that would be teh sicknessssss!

he does have one for the other side. look for the other post he has made.

i cant wait for these i need my trunk space!
    Originally Posted by speedette
    You may 'think' that you are playing "devil's advocate", but you're really more like "negative nancy".

The original I made was for the passenger side, however cause of the cost of the molds and materials I made the new ones for the drivers side so it would work with both the WRX's and STI's. There is more room on the passenger side so the enclosure can fit out of the way a little better so the plan is if I can actually sell a couple of these and cover my current mold expenses I will look at doing a new passenger side 12 and 10 inch version. Threre's alot of time/money wrapped up in the originals and the molds so I needed the first ones needed to fit as many cars as possible.

Thanks again for all the positive feed back, trying to get them all finished up and out to ya guys, it's been kinda crazy with everything lately but we're working as fast as we can! It looks like the 12" WRX and STI version will be the first, then the 12 wagon model, with the 10's following them. My fiberglass contractor has all his mold experts tied up so they can only make one mold at time, but once the molds are done they can go into production.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

Quote Originally Posted by wrxintegrations
    It looks like the 12" WRX and STI version will be the first, then the 12 wagon model, with the 10's following them.

WAAAHHHH.....As a wagon owner, I'm going to have to wait. Well worth it then.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G

Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

<Patiently waiting for enclosures to go into production>
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

I too am anxiously await to hear the pricing and availability...
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

Quote Originally Posted by taprice
    I too am anxiously await to hear the pricing and availability...
    +1
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

H4N
    any updates?
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    ヲヲ http://www.autobonproductions.com ヲヲ
    ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

This is exactly what I would want in my trunk. Awaiting prices on the 10inch sedan enclosure.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

H4N
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7
    This is exactly what I would want in my trunk. Awaiting prices on the 10inch sedan enclosure.
    haha everyone has.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    ヲヲ http://www.autobonproductions.com ヲヲ
    ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

man if i can get two of these for my trunk..i can fit baby's stroller in again

Any word on what the Cubic feet internal will be since it looks like its a sealed enclosure?

Looks around 1.5

Sorry for the delay guys, It's taken a lot longer that expected to get everything up and going.

I know I've said it before, but at the begining of May I will become a vendor and be able to actually start getting these to you guys.

We're just finishing up with our website and just started to get a couple of the 12 inch sedan models back from our fiberglass subcontractor this week. As soon as I become a vendor I will post our website and it will have all the specs and pics of these. The 12 inch sedan has an airspace of 1.13 to 1.16 cubes.

The 12 inch sedan will be the first one out, then the 12 inch wagon, then the 10 inch sedan and wagon models after that. The wagon amp rack will be in there sometime too. They all should be out sometime during May.

Trying to fit all this in with normal shop business has been an adventure but we're finally there. Look for an update at the begining of May with all the details!
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

Thanks for the update, looking forward to some more news
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.