Gauge/HVAC Bulbs?

This is a discussion on Gauge/HVAC Bulbs? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Folks, I moderate on several forums, so there's nothing I hate more than some noob (yours truly) not using the ...

Gauge/HVAC Bulbs?

Folks,

I moderate on several forums, so there's nothing I hate more than some noob (yours truly) not using the search function.

That being said, I can't find exact numbers (only cover/condom measurements) for the bulbs in my stock gauges, HVAC, and key ring (I know most are 74s, but there are 2 or 3 that aren't quite standard.) I'd like to switch them to pink LEDs (possibly red) and I have a supplier, but I just need to know the size of the bulbs I'll be replacing.

Anybody out there got an answer? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    FWIW: Most people who change the lighting use bulb "condoms" (only way I can describe them)

I'm pretty sure it was Scoobymods that has a write-up ...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Yep, I've seen that, but I can't find red ones anywhere, except in three packs with blue and green. At that rate, this mod would cost me over a hundred bucks, and then I'd be stuck with all these blue and green nipple-looking things...