"Media Center" / Touch Screen Headers

This is a discussion on "Media Center" / Touch Screen Headers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I just baught a used 2007 Suby TR with a touchscreen "media center." The features that are installed include DVD, ...

"Media Center" / Touch Screen Headers

I just baught a used 2007 Suby TR with a touchscreen "media center." The features that are installed include DVD, Bluetooth Hookup, and GPS.
    I was wondering what i have to do to be able to play the DVD while the car is running. I mean im sure my girl friend wont mind it during the road trips but i am interested in this more for a Visualizer of some kind that i can put music on and just have something going on the screen.

Or for christ sake if no one understand because i suck at explaining...or its not around, anyone know where i can a DVD or Make one of Music Videos or personal videos im not to educated with DVD tech.
    You put a bunch of money into a raggedy ass car, in the end you got yourself an expensive raggedy ass car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    All you have to do is wire it so that it thinks the parking brake is always on. Unless there is a fail safe on it... then you may need to look further into it.

There are a lot of A/V forums where you can probably find the info!

Good luck!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

i did this with my avic d3 in my 03. you take the parking brake wire out of the harness and flip it so the cnnector that goes into the harness is reversed from its original seated position. then you ground this wire.. its as simple as that. have fun. and make sure you find a good ground, and oh ya if you see a cop turn it off. they dont much like you watching a movie while driving. any screen playing video in the drivers view is illegal.
    03 WRX Greddy evo2 catback, HKS downpipe. Helix Up pipe.