Nardi steering wheel?

This is a discussion on Nardi steering wheel? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looking to swap my steering wheel from 09 sti. Thinking of going with a Nardi. Anyone has any coments or ...

Registered User blackrussianSTI's Avatar

Nardi steering wheel?

Looking to swap my steering wheel from 09 sti. Thinking of going with a Nardi. Anyone has any coments or suggestions?
    Freedom isn't Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have one on my wrx, its a version2 but it looks well!! it has good grip too! i think it wud be a good mod......
    no way but..... SIDEWAYS!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    No matter what you do, do not lose the airbag feature. Either get a wheel that has an airbag or keep the one fitted on the car already. Airbag above anything else.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    No matter what you do, do not lose the airbag feature. Either get a wheel that has an airbag or keep the one fitted on the car already. Airbag above anything else.
    +1

Also, doesn't your stocker have the steering wheel mounted controls? I don't think I'd trade that away, if I were you, just to have an aftermarket part there.

My '02 Momo stock wheel is one of my favorite parts of the car.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon