Gauges - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Clock is in the works.. updates at the end of the month....

Registered User Prosport Gauges's Avatar
    Clock is in the works.. updates at the end of the month.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aha! Now we are talking!

A company that responds to even a potential customer will get my undivided attention.

Thanks for the update!

Something on topic, but different. I just got a new cluster from LKQ and a bezel from Ferreus Industries.

I gotta say, Ferreus Industries work is off the charts for quality.

If anyone has metal bezels on their gauges, and want their cluster to look like part of the set, this is where to go to get it.

I am looking forward to getting to work on this...
    Last edited by Impreza2.0; 04-02-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: adding info on today's parts shipment

Registered User Prosport Gauges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2.0 View Post
    A company that responds to even a potential customer will get my undivided attention.

Thanks for the update!
    Thats how we roll...
    Their has been several project we came out with by being on the boards and listening to what the customer wants and responding with production products.

S7s being installed today...

I got the AC Autotechnics S7 overlays this afternoon. I took them, an Aluminum bezel from Ferreous Industries, a new cluster I got from eBay, and a handful of T5 light bulbs and sockets, rubber gloves and a formica laminated panel into the bathroom, got in the tub and got crackin'. 1 hour later I was in the car replacing my cluster. I also lost 24k miles in the process (hahahaha). So, the Ferreous Industries Brushed Aluminum Bezel, AutoMeter "Cluster Bezel Pod", and Autotechnics stuff is all layered up in there, and finally the lighting is even across the dash. Now to knock out the HVAC panel, and I'll order up the 3 pods I will need to do business with you. I'll be using a SubieGal 60mm dash pod, a painted pillar pod from you guys, and an ATI clock pod w/ brushed Aluminum bezel plate (52/60/52, and I want to do the clock in the middle, hint, hint... 60mm?)

I am thinking they look kinda like the ProSports... hey...

edit: I'm buying a clock from you as soon as you release it, along with an oil pressure and oil temp. You have my word.

and I'll edit this again when I get the pics together and posted...
    Last edited by Impreza2.0; 04-03-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: I want a unique clock! -n- the present gauges are improving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12