STi Limited Seats into TR
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STi Limited Seats into TR within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I swapped out the stock seats in my 2007 WRX TR for STi Limited seats yesterday. Unfortunately, I do not ...

STi Limited Seats into TR

I swapped out the stock seats in my 2007 WRX TR for STi Limited seats yesterday. Unfortunately, I do not currently have the wiring to enable the use of the heating elements in them, but I plan on making that happen as soon as I can. I posted a thread here about that issue last week, but I didn't get many answers. If anyone can offer advice on what I need to do this, I would greatly appreciate it.
    To get back on topic, I am very happy with the STi seats. They offer a welcomed change in comfort and style compared to the stock seats.
    Here are some pictures for anyone thinking about doing this mod:

I hope to find reasonably priced leather back seats some day, but for now I am happy with how the interior looks. The contrast between the leather fronts and the cloth backs looks better than I had anticipated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow those look great! What did the limited seats run you?

Thanks, $800 shipped from Michigan.

they look mad good
    "God created turbo lag so V8s would have a chance"
    BUY my GTI!--> http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74436

I like the seats... but sort of pricy

Wrinklechops
    So in a weird way, I suppose this answers my own question... if I have an '05 WRX will the '05 STi's seats fit in my car, no problem? I found some at a junk yard for cheap and they're clean and stuff...and I like the blue...lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.