A question about WRX TR and heated seats.

This is a discussion on A question about WRX TR and heated seats. within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, I have a MY 07 WRX TR and I just bought a set of front seats from an 07 ...

A question about WRX TR and heated seats.

Hey,

I have a MY 07 WRX TR and I just bought a set of front seats from an 07 STi Limited. I want to know what I have to do to make the heating elements in the seats work. I've been looking around but I couldn't find an answer. If anyone knows how to do this or can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump.

Looking for any help I can get. The seats will be here this week.

First of all, you lucky bastard, I've been looking for those seats forever...

Well, you'll need the swtich that goes in the front dash and the probably the wiring harness. I don't think the harness is in the car now (like the foglights are)
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Haha, yea, I got pretty lucky with the seats. They were posted for sale on another forum and the price was right, so I grabbed them. Ever since last May's Victory meet when Vez let me ride in his car for a bit, I knew I wanted a set.

Thanks for the help. Anyone else? I'm looking to put them in next weekend if I have everything ready.

Wrinklechops
    I know I'm a bit late, but how did everything work out? I'm having serious trouble just trying to fix my stock '05 WRX heated seats... I don't think they ever worked...and the dealer wants to charge me $600 to fix it, if it's broken that is... lol