Racing harness' + bar
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Racing harness' + bar within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm thinking of getting racing harness' + a harness bar for my 02 White WRX. I'm looking for either blue ...

Racing harness' + bar

I'm thinking of getting racing harness' + a harness bar for my 02 White WRX. I'm looking for either blue or black belts (most likely i'll end up with black). From my experience in the past, racing harness' can be a bit of a pain to put on and off for everyday use. So my questions are;

What harness' are out there (if any) that are quick and easy to buckle up in and will not make me regret buying them due to this problem?

What harness bar is recommended (that attaches to stock fitting)?

Please keep in mind im not a millionaire so nothing tooooooooooooo extreme. lol.

Thanks
    pottsy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User streetfighterkz's Avatar
    Are you just wanting the harness on track days? If that's the case why don't you just keep the stock belts for everyday driving and use the harness when racing? Or do you have aftermarket racing seats that make thbe stock belts useless?

Later, Doug

Shroth is your best bet. They are street legal and clip into factory seatbelt receivers. I used them in my M3 when I took it to the track. You don't even need a bar with these.

Schroth Racing Harnesses

PS. I am new to WRX's, but I am very happy to see there is an application for our cars.
    "Happiness isn't around the corner, it is the corner!!!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.