Aftermarket heated seats?

This is a discussion on Aftermarket heated seats? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am shopping for a 09 WRX; I don't see much value in the premium package but I'd like to ...

Aftermarket heated seats?

I am shopping for a 09 WRX; I don't see much value in the premium package but I'd like to have heated seats (yeah... keep the snide remarks coming )

They don't seem to expensive, but who to turn to for installation? An upholstery repair store?

Where does the switch and wire go, can you use the spot they are in for the premium?

I was looking at (heatedseatkits dot com) (not an endorsement, that was just the first hit that came up)

Thanks
    S.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Skelshy View Post
    I am shopping for a 09 WRX; I don't see much value in the premium package but I'd like to have heated seats (yeah... keep the snide remarks coming )

They don't seem to expensive, but who to turn to for installation? An upholstery repair store?

Where does the switch and wire go, can you use the spot they are in for the premium?

I was looking at (heatedseatkits dot com) (not an endorsement, that was just the first hit that came up)

Thanks
    S.
    Why don't you ask the dealer if you could get it as an option.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

tried that, they said no

Vez
    Possibly switch with somone who has a limited? I love my seats, but the bolstering is lousey.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800