alarms
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on alarms within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey im wondering does anyone have an alarm on there car? and what kind? i just got the viper 5701 ...

alarms

hey im wondering does anyone have an alarm on there car? and what kind? i just got the viper 5701 with the remote start and when i lock it a few minutes later the alarm goes off. does anyone have a viper alarm?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

M16
    Quote Originally Posted by sfnicoya04 View Post
    hey im wondering does anyone have an alarm on there car? and what kind? i just got the viper 5701 with the remote start and when i lock it a few minutes later the alarm goes off. does anyone have a viper alarm?
    I got the stock one.

me too, works good
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

yes and i love it.... did you install it yourself? is there a hood pin hooked up? if you paid to have a shop put it in i would go back and let them look at it
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

no i didnt install it myself i got it from best buy and they installed it for free, yea theres a hood pin and i went back it was just to sensitive but now i can change the options myself with the remote. the only thing i dont like is that my car needs a module to have my parking lights flash when the alarm goes off and for the lights to flash when i lock the car.

DUB
    So, you had a professional install it and it's not working like it's supposed to? I think your course of action is quite clear.....

no i didnt install it myself i got it from best buy and they installed it for free, yea theres a hood pin and i went back it was just to sensitive but now i can change the options myself with the remote. the only thing i dont like is that my car needs a module to have my parking lights flash when the alarm goes off and for the lights to flash when i lock the car.
    what kind of module are they saying you need? All the alarms i ever installed never needed anything extra to make the lights flash including the one i have on the car now.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.