Front Bumper Piece?? Help??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Front Bumper Piece?? Help?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok so i just got an 04 wrx from a dealer and it had been in a small accident when ...

Front Bumper Piece?? Help??

ok so i just got an 04 wrx from a dealer and it had been in a small accident when it was traded it. nothing serious at all. just some chipped paint on the lower airdam and i guess id call it the upper airdam trim piece is missing. its the small strip just under the license place mount on the front bumper. when its not there the foam around the crash bar is visible.

the guy at the dealer said they just lowered the price vs. replacing it because they make differnt aftermarket pieces that go there.

well i haven't been able to find them. stock or aftermarket, so some one help me out!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dont think its in a accident from what your talking about is.... Its been cut for a front mount... show us some pics

yeah i was thinking that... :/

but ill get a pic anyway. its not my car, but ill circle the part im talking about.

paint shop skills....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KA81003_b.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by WTFJayJay View Post
    yeah i was thinking that... :/

but ill get a pic anyway. its not my car, but ill circle the part im talking about.
    If the part your talking about is the part that I'm thinking, the person who had it before you had cut it out for a front mount, or either had a front mount and then put everything back to stock before he sold it, and was left with that.
    02PSMWRX VF39'd STI Killer
    Wingl3ssAlli@nce#27

Ya that car had a front mount... you will need a new bumper to fix that ....

lammee... well the dealer guy didnt know **** then..

so yeah.. they need to buy me a new bumper.. when i got i home i checked the oil and it was super low.. so my dad had me take it back and get them to service it, then the mechanic noticed some bearing in the belt pulley was rattling, so i left it there to get that fixed free of charge, and thenn i get a call the next day sayin they smelt gas so the got to lookin at the tank and its some how corroding and leaking gas once i had topped it off... so they ordered a new tank and are doin that free of charge as well..

so i bought the car, drove it for one night and it been in the shop since.. it was saposed to be done today, but they didnt get the tank in till late..

so it should be ready to pick up tomorrow.. i hope... i goin to ***** them out about the bumper though lol

does anyone know of an after-market front bumper that goes well with the stock skirts and rear??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.