02 lighting question

This is a discussion on 02 lighting question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I'm replacing my bulbs in my wrx and have run into trouble. The PO had installed HIDs, but I don't ...

02 lighting question

I'm replacing my bulbs in my wrx and have run into trouble. The PO had installed HIDs, but I don't like HIDs, I need brights. The easy solution is just to go back to stock... well in order to put the HIDs in he cut out the stock adapter. I can't figure out the right order the wires connect to the light. If some one with an 02 would be willing to look at their adapters and see which color wire attaches to which bulb pin I'd be appreciative. The colors of the drivers side should be Red, Red/blue, Yellow/red. The passenger side: Red, Blue/white, Yellow/red. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone? I've even looked at the wiring diagram and it seems right but the drivers side headlight is always WAY brighter than the passenger side one.

if one is brighter than the other usually points to a bad ground or reversed wires.

here is a quick reference for you