Looking at gaugues. Stri dsd vs. X-line
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking at gaugues. Stri dsd vs. X-line within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Finally settled on a set of gauges that were cost effective and didnt look cheasy (see prosport and autometer). I've ...

Looking at gaugues. Stri dsd vs. X-line

Finally settled on a set of gauges that were cost effective and didnt look cheasy (see prosport and autometer). I've settled on STRI.

My question is do i need to spend the money on the extra dsd gauges over the x-line series? I cant really find any information on it. I'm not a professional racer so i dont need ultra accuracy. However I am stage 2 and I'd like some gauges for some extra security for my car.

Any dsd and x-line owners out there?? please chime in.
    Cobb Accessport v1 stage 2 93 map, Nitto Invo Tires, Sti Front and Perrin Rear Sways, Rota Torque Wheels, APS Exhaust 3.5" turbo back. Catless TurboXS Up pipe, Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake lines, Hawk HPS Brake Pads, Paranoid Fabrications Cowl Braces, Group-N Tophats, Group-N Trans and Engine Mount, Tokico Dspec w/ Rce Black springs

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    If you're going to invest $$ in gauges, you need them to be accurate - if not, why buy them?!

If the X-Line features meet your standards, get them. If not, get the DSD-series
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

The dsd have better stepper motors, and are gearless. It is like looking at the Defi BF vs Racers. Both will work, but one is much better. I would step up and get the DSD.
    Here is a site that does a bundle IAG Performance: Subaru & Mitsubishi Performance Parts. IAG Performance 410-840-3555
    I have shopped here with out problems. You could also give them a call, they carry both lines.
    VF30 powered 02 wagon

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.