interior winter project help

This is a discussion on interior winter project help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am planning on doing a carbon fiber winter project. the plan is to switch the interior to carbon fiber. ...

interior winter project help

I am planning on doing a carbon fiber winter project. the plan is to switch the interior to carbon fiber. I am not sure exactly if i want to do the A,B and C pillar ( anyone with pictures please post ). i do want to do most of the dash, including radio bezel, around the shifter, around the e-brake and the arm-rest. My big project is going to be the door trim. not the entire door, to crazy to have with a DD.

my problem is i have never done carbon fiber before. I dont know what to do or where to begin. thats why it is an entire winter project. any websites you guys can give or recomendations would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone?

There are a lot of ways you can do it. You can by CF sheets and mold it all yourself or there are a lot of pieces that you can buy in CF like the radio bezel, switches and stuff....Here is a pic of the radio bezel

and the switches

I know you can also buy the e-brake handle and the armrest cover and also the pillars.
    King Dustin
    Bugeye Mafia # 195
    Cobb Stage 2
    2002 PSM WRX

"
    Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back. "