Headlights
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Headlights within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anybody every heard of this guy... It looks like he does some nice work.... Subaru Products & Services | ...

Headlights

Has anybody every heard of this guy... It looks like he does some nice work.... Subaru Products & Services | LightWerkz.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i've had some work done by them before. does great work, and actually commuicates with you too. i've had issues with that in the past with other people.

DUB
    Yeah, I've heard of him. What exactly is your question? I think you can go ahead and buy with confidence if that's what you're getting at.

I Support ClubWRX
    I want to do the full interior lighting setup through them.

Unfortunately, it's going to cost me ~$300, which means it's on the X-Mas/Birthday wishlist
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I like the JDM HID's but got they are so much money...

other than the way the jdm lights look, they are not very good in terms of light output. everything about the jdm projector is wrong(RHD/poor output). i had a set of the non hid jdm lights with some tsx projectors in them. but here was my problem. the tsx is only a low beam. i decided to go with the full bi-xenon setup for better light output. but of course, you are also limited on what bi-xenon you can use due to the size of the headlight itself. plenty of options for max output.

ps. any bulb over 5000k is a waste in terms of actual lumens. blue doesn't mean bright

I love the look of the JDM lights... But i do want something brighter... I don't like them bright blue lights that you get from pepboys.. (coolblue) I want something thats not to bright but an upgrade.... I might just pay someone to paint the inside of my ligths and upgrade the blulbs if thats possible...

look at suvlights.com for some better bulbs and maybe a relay harness too.

Looks like pretty nice stuff. I've heard lightwerkz a lot on the Z forum and responses seem to be largely positive.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I just bought from this guy a few days ago.

He answers your emails quick and any questions you have about anything there is. You can also read the forums he has. Great guy, but i have yet to receive my stuff yet so i can't tell you how good the products are yet.

what did you order? Cause the only thing that sucks is taken my headlights off and not having my car for sometime. I would love the jdm headlights but i cant afforad a grand. I like his stock replacements. I just wish he had them ready to ship.

he also provides the lights themselves so you won't be without your headlights. everything is pnp when you get things back, provided you get a harness too. i had got the tfx combo for my bugeye and even mananged to get some led taillights, which are bad ass!!

I Support ClubWRX
    buy some cheap ebayers, throw those in your car, then send your stockers to him..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

do it the other way. keep your stockers(older) and send him the new ones so your retro will look clean and with a pit free lense

I Support ClubWRX
    true, but 'cheap' ebay lights will have cheap lenses, so they'll look like ass in short order..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.