A few new mods
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on A few new mods within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I got the front lip on from JNA which is awesome, big up to those guys I found some Tein ...

A few new mods

I got the front lip on from JNA which is awesome, big up to those guys I found some Tein S-Techs on fleabay for $100 bucks shipped brand new so I splurged and got 'em. Put the fronts on today however and they are waaaaaay too low, especially with the lip on there. Definitely a no go for New England winters. I'll find something to replace them soon, and if you didn't notice, only the fronts are on right now . I also got the SPT short throw in there but it tends to give me a rattling noise from time to time which I do not like, might need to get a new bushing for it which might help. Anyone else had this problem? Anyways, here're some pics.

New Lip

Lowered

New Coils

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My bad, totally posted in the wrong section. Stupid NOOBS

V1

Anyways, what I meant to post here is this. Got the V1 installed, mostly to my satisfaction except the clock stopped working which I'll have to fix Otherwise pretty happy, the radar is about as flush as can be with the roof and I put the mute switch at the base of the shifter which seems to work pretty well.

Radar

Remote display

Mute

nice, i had s techs on my wagon and it wasnt too bad, are you gonna put the rears on?
    05 WRX Wagon *SOLD*

99 Civic SI *ITR 5 Lug-16x8 Dunlop CP-R's* *SOLD*

2010 Tacoma 6-Speed *SOLD*

2007 WRB STi

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    front lip looks great.

paint your wheels black!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I put the stock coils back on unfortunately, my girlfriend and I both own the car and I think the front lip and s-techs were a bit extreme for her spacial relations parking I'll try and find something with a good spring rate but a little less aggressive drop. As far as the wheels, they came with the car (speedline prodrives) and I think eventually I'll get something to replace them and keep them for winter driving. I'm with you though, murdered out always looks good, FTW. I think next I'm going to fabricate an ipod dock out of the ashtray and find myself a good deal on an Alpine IVA-W505 to get in there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.