Bazooka Tube of Infinity Basslink?

This is a discussion on Bazooka Tube of Infinity Basslink? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello, I am installing my car stereo setup in my new car, and am tossing around getting rid of my ...

Bazooka Tube of Infinity Basslink?

Hello,

I am installing my car stereo setup in my new car, and am tossing around getting rid of my 2 10" boston's in a sealed box with a Eclipse amp, and getting either a Bazooka tube (10") or a Infinity Basslink system.

Have any of you guys had an experience with the two? Unfortunately there are no shops around here that have them on demo, so I'd be ordering blind. I like clean crisp bass, doesn't have to be shattering bass, but I like it when you hear a drum beat it sounds like the bass drum is being pounded in the car with you and is not muffled.

Thanks for any input

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Spincycle View Post
    Hello,

I am installing my car stereo setup in my new car, and am tossing around getting rid of my 2 10" boston's in a sealed box with a Eclipse amp, and getting either a Bazooka tube (10") or a Infinity Basslink system.

Have any of you guys had an experience with the two? Unfortunately there are no shops around here that have them on demo, so I'd be ordering blind. I like clean crisp bass, doesn't have to be shattering bass, but I like it when you hear a drum beat it sounds like the bass drum is being pounded in the car with you and is not muffled.

Thanks for any input
    dont do it..i personally think the tubes and basslink sound kind of muffled. When i was an installer we would put in a few a week and all but 1 came back because they didnt give the sound the customer was looking for. keep your 10's or if its space you are trying to save go to a single 10. I think you will much happier in the long run.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by Spincycle View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for any input

i own 2 Bazooka tubes and think that they sound great. my father and sister both swear by them. as long as they are mounted in a good spot they provide very nice sound.