clock doesnt work

This is a discussion on clock doesnt work within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; my clock doesnt work in my 02 wrx wagon and i was wondering how to take it out the fuse ...

clock doesnt work

my clock doesnt work in my 02 wrx wagon and i was wondering how to take it out the fuse isnt blown in the fuse box maybe the wiring is bad idk the kid before me had subs and i think he wired them himself so he could of messed it up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

use trim sticks to pop the rounded square housing the clock is in, out of the dash. Since you have an 02 i'd be very careful b/c that panel tends to dry out in the sun and is easily cracked or broken when prying on it. clock is held in the housing by a couple screws. pretty self explanatory. you'll see if the harness to the clock is disconnected or not.

where can u get the trim sticks at

you can get them off any tool truck you see at a dealership. or if you have time to order them, harbor freight has some pretty cheap ones (don't know how good they are tho). they are litle plastic pry tools that don't scratch interior trim pieces. ultimate tool co. on NASIOC has them as well. i paid $20 for a 5 piece set off the truck.

I just tugged really hard and had a towel over my hands to prevent hitting them against the windshield. It will come up, just give it some hard tugs