D3 on the way

This is a discussion on D3 on the way within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I ordered a D3 it should be here on Sat. Anyone with the same unit on here?...

D3 on the way

I ordered a D3 it should be here on Sat. Anyone with the same unit on here?
    '06 Silver STI
    Stage 3
    Cobb Stage 2, Dominator 3 Turbo, Turbo XS FMIC, Turbo XS Hybrid Blow Off Valve, 830cc Injectors, Walbro Fuel Pump, K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake, V-Limited Lip, Red & White LED'S In The Grill Yo, Prodrive PFF7'S, Cobb Sport Springs, 35% Tint All Around, Infinity Component Speakers, Pioneer D3 Head Unit.
    More to come soon..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have one in my 02, fits like a glove and sounds great with my 12" L7.

i've had one in my car since april or so, and i love it. the ipod integration was a big seller for me, and i dont have any complaints about the navigation either. i got the new(er) one that included the bluetooth adapter, picked it up for around $700.

d3

ive got one in my 03, it fits perfect and sounds great. i got the one with the blue tooth adapter. looks and sounds great. took me about 3 or 4 hours to install tho. had to take out the glove box to get to the ecu for the VSS wire as well as find a good ground so i could bypass the unit as to play movies and use all navi features while driving.

if you get the blue tooth i suggest mounting it under the passenger seat and using the power from the sub under there to power it.

Yea i put it in yesterday, it looks and sounds so nice!. It only took about 2 hours to get everything done, ill have some pics up by tomorrow.
    '06 Silver STI
    Stage 3
    Cobb Stage 2, Dominator 3 Turbo, Turbo XS FMIC, Turbo XS Hybrid Blow Off Valve, 830cc Injectors, Walbro Fuel Pump, K&N Typhoon Short Ram Intake, V-Limited Lip, Red & White LED'S In The Grill Yo, Prodrive PFF7'S, Cobb Sport Springs, 35% Tint All Around, Infinity Component Speakers, Pioneer D3 Head Unit.
    More to come soon..