Prosport Gauge Question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Prosport Gauge Question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok, my birthday is coming up here next month and I might be getting some goodies My question is, which ...

Prosport Gauge Question

Ok, my birthday is coming up here next month and I might be getting some goodies

My question is, which Prosport gauges are the best? I want to go electric but they make just the normal gauges and then the "premium."

Is there any great advantage over one or the other?

Thanks in advance
    Rogan: Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly.
    Mods List Build Thread
    Bugeye Mafia #196 High Mileage Club
    Fully Built EJ257 HYBRID & JDM STI 6-Speed

Miniature Awesomness

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Going to get killed again by my microeconomics professor in volleyball again bump.
    Mods List Build Thread

Miniature Awesomness

DUB
    I believe the premium has peak recall and warning features. That is the difference.

If you are getting them for your birthday (ie someone else is paying) why not get the good ****?

Quote Originally Posted by DUB View Post
    I believe the premium has peak recall and warning features. That is the difference.

If you are getting them for your birthday (ie someone else is paying) why not get the good ****?
    Haha, no, I totally agree, I just wanted to know the difference. Of course I'm going to go top-end (especially when free )
    Mods List Build Thread

Miniature Awesomness

DO NOT GET PROSPORTS. Check over on nasioc and you will see that alot of people have had issues with them. Yes, they are cheap. I bought some, installed them and took them out and sold them 2 days later. They are wicked bright, like REAL bright. If you do decide to get them, make sure you get all the same series and not say, 1 prem and 1 performance. I have autometer carbon series and am very happy with them
    2004 wrb WRX "Bugeye"
    http://www.misubie.com/

I have a premium boost in my car now...

If you plan on doing an aggressive build get the premium, and the warning beep/light will be your friend...

Haha otherwise you get the nice "Peak Warning Beep" every time you start the bloody thing and no real reason for it to be there...

I like it, it works as it should... I just wish I could turn off that stupid beep every time I turned on the car...

PS:STI KLR Love the quote in your sig.
    Last edited by MicMckee; 09-18-2008 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    DO NOT GET PROSPORTS. Check over on nasioc and you will see that alot of people have had issues with them. Yes, they are cheap. I bought some, installed them and took them out and sold them 2 days later. They are wicked bright, like REAL bright. If you do decide to get them, make sure you get all the same series and not say, 1 prem and 1 performance. I have autometer carbon series and am very happy with them
    I have had my prosport premium boost gauge for over 6 months with absolutely no problems. It is pretty bright at night, yes, but it's not that bad, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. The functionality and the peak warning and hold features are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MicMckee View Post
    I have a premium boost in my car now...

If you plan on doing an aggressive build get the premium, and the warning beep/light will be your friend...

Haha otherwise you get the nice "Peak Warning Beep" every time you start the bloody thing and no real reason for it to be there...

I like it, it works as it should... I just wish I could turn off that stupid beep every time I turned on the car...PS:STI KLR Love the quote in your sig.
    I believe there is a way to turn it off, call prosport
    2004 wrb WRX "Bugeye"
    http://www.misubie.com/

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    I believe there is a way to turn it off, call prosport
    It says if you hold the peak button during power on, it will turn off the beep if it reaches peek...

But I haven't heard anything about during the power on cycle...

Well, I was going to go ProSport because Rogan recommended them to me. If they're good enough for him, they're more than good enough for me But I haven't heard any negative things about the gauges till now. I think I'll still go with them (I mean, they are free) and the Defi's are rather pricey (even though it is my bday afterall, there still has to be some limit).
    Mods List Build Thread

Miniature Awesomness

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.