trunk lid help

This is a discussion on trunk lid help within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; looking to buy a new trunk lid. I found one that was way cheaper than all the rest can anyone ...

trunk lid help

looking to buy a new trunk lid. I found one that was way cheaper than all the rest can anyone tell me the differences between them. would i need any other parts for the cheaper one? i still have my stock trunk. thanks a lot.

NRG Innovations WRX Carbon Fiber Trunk Lids Subaru Impreza

and...

Seibon Hoods & Body Components for 2002-2003 WRX, WRX Body Parts JSC Speed

RallySportDirect.com - Varis 2002-2007 WRX/STi Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

CF trunk

Okay so you can always go with the cheaper brand, but that it pretty much what you are going to get. A lot of times the weave is not straight and there a small defects that can end up being pretty noticeable. You are also paying a lot for the service that you get with the trunk or hood. If you go with Seibon then you are getting a quality product with a good clear coat. All the cf on my car is Seibon. They also will work with you if there is any problems with it in the future. Check out carbon fiber hoods for their deals on the trunks. You have to make sure you get your trunk from a certified dealer of Seibon or else all that extra quality you are paying for is crap. Good luck!!