S204 Front Lip Questions

This is a discussion on S204 Front Lip Questions within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I just got a front lip but it didn't come with any hardware. If any of you have installed ...

S204 Front Lip Questions

So I just got a front lip but it didn't come with any hardware. If any of you have installed one of these please give me a list of the hardware I need and drill bits. I'm not very mechanically minded so forgive me.
    mods thus far: Perrin 25mm front adjustable sway bar, Perrin 22mm rear adjustable sway bar, Perrin rear endlinks, Perrin stout mounts, APR gunmetal fr strut tower bar, K&N STI Typhoon intake

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was considering buying one of these as well. Seems there are quite a few people who have bought them, anyone have any tips on the install?

I believe most are just installed by drilling a few bolts in, most kits come with screws but in my opinion screws are a little unreliable for something that can likely take a beating.
    ---2007 Subaru WRX STI: Blue, Lightly Modded!---My Cardomain

You mean the v-limited lip that goes under the front bumper?

There should be 4 larger holes and a few smaller holes evenly spaced along the top. The larger holes are for the plastic fasteners that you remove from the bottom of the bumper. Reinstall and you'll see how the lip is lined up for the smaller holes.

Then install with small 1/2" length machine screws.
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)