question: Prosport gauges
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on question: Prosport gauges within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Anyone have these: Prosport Gauges - Green / White Performance Gauges ...or something similar with blacked out covers? My question ...

question: Prosport gauges

Anyone have these:
    Prosport Gauges - Green / White Performance Gauges
    ...or something similar with blacked out covers? My question is are they hard to read in the sunlight? My brother has some that are similar and I have a hard time reading them if the sun is on them.
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive got those gauges in my 02 WRX.... i believe water temp, exhaust temp, boost, oil temp, and oil psi...nonetheless they are white with the car on and the lights off and they are green when you switch the headlights on....i have absolutely no problem reading them in the sunlight....they are very very bright.....

Great to hear. I'll be ordering them this week.
    Thanks
    Owner of the Budget Baller
    Bugeye Mafia #201
    Current mods: CAI, SPT exhaust, D-specs w/RCE Yellows, F/R Group N top hats, JDM lip kit, LWFW, F/R sways and endlinks, morettes, tuned at Agile Auto (10/9/10)
    Next project: EvoIII-16g, pnp, 850 injectors, fuel pump, and a little secret.

I have the EGT and boost guages in an instrument bezel mount, but mine are wired to green all the time. They are fine during the day but I wish they weren't so bright at night. The silver bezels of the guages nicely match the stock instruments and I've been asked several times if they're oem.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.